PTO Deposit Rules
- Any family whose child is enrolled in MJCS language classes is responsible for a $50 PTO registration deposit which covers the entire school year.
- Fee is fully refundable upon completion of minimum two PTO school activities within the same school year (including attending PTO meeting). Currently we have the following events:
- East Brunswick Cultural Event
- PTO Breakfast Sale
- In School Speech Contest
- New Year Celebration
- PTO Desk
- Brunswick Mall Exhibition
- PTO Mother’s Day Breakfast Sale
- CACA Fun Day Fair
- Graduation Day
- PTO Meeting
- If parents are unable to fulfill refund requirement, please contact PTO for alternatives.
- For parents who volunteer their time as an administration member or board member, the fee will be waived as this would be considered as fulfilling the requirement.
- PTO may call for a meeting prior to the event if needed and will have a sign up sheet for the event. All volunteers are required to attend the meeting if there is one and to sign the attendance sheet on that day for recording purposes toward deposit refund.
- PTO deposit will be refunded to the parents upon request after fulfilling the requirement within the same school year. Refund will be issued in the form of a check or Shoprite card of your choice.