Dear MJCS Families,
Megan Lee, a proud member of MJCS is organizing a fund raiser for the American Cancer Society this Saturday, the 24th. She and her team will be selling cotton candy, popcorn, and Relay for Life bracelets and necklaces. Please drop by their tables by the lobby in front of the cafeteria from 10:00 am - 12:30 pm to find more information about how to join our MJCS team and help support the cause.
MJCS is hosting the annual ANJCS Chinese Yo-Yo Contest this Saturday. Come join us!
There will be no school for the next two weeks (3/31 and 4/7). Have a great Spring Break everyone.
The Association of New Jersey Chinese School (ANJCS) is rolling out several competitions in the next two months. If you are interested, please contact your teacher, or drop by the school admin desk for more information.
- Speech Contest will be held at Murray Hill Chinese School on Saturday, April 21, 2018. Register no later than April 7.
- Calligraphy Contest will be held at Bergen Chinese School on Sunday, April 29, 2018. Register no later than April 14.
- Multimedia/Story/Cultural Presentation Contest to be held at Raritan Valley Chinese School on Sunday, April 15, 2018. Register no later than March 31.
- There will be no folk dance class for the next two weeks (3/17, & 3/24).
PTO Newsletter for 3/24/18
1) Help support the school by purchasing ShopRite, Hmart and 99 Ranch Market gift cards at face value. Denominations are available for as low as $10, $20 or $25. The PTO will be selling them in the lobby. 5%-6% of all gift card sales will be donated to the school.
2) Food vendors will be in the Cafetorium lobby from 11:00am-12:30pm. This week's food vendors are:
- Domoko Sushi Ramen (teriyaki lunch boxes, noodles and sushi rolls)
- Happy Family (assorted appetizers and lunch boxes)
- Honest Foods (kimchi, fermented rice and Asian-style pancakes)
- Hsiu-Ling Taiwanese Kitchen (assorted lunch boxes and bubble tea)
本校學生 Megan Lee 將在本週六在校為美國防癌協會募款、銷售棉花糖、爆米花、手鍊及項鍊等。請在本週六上午10點到12：30間到禮堂選購、共襄盛舉！感謝您的愛心參與！
2. 本週美食攤(11:00 am -12:300 pm)：