Dear MJCS Families,
- We have final exam this week.
- We are one week away from graduation. If you have not registered, please come by the cafetorium to compete your forms ASAP.
- Year-end school picnic will be held in Welsh Park (East Brunswick) on Sunday, from 12-5pm. We are roasting a 50 pound pig. Tickets are $10 for adult and $5 for kids. Please come feast with us and sign up at the administration desk.
- Staff year-end appreciation luncheon will be held this Saturday, 12pm, at Teppanaki Gill & Supreme Buffet.
- There will be construction activities outside of our school this weekend, so expect some noise.
- 2018 CACA Chinese Culture Summer Camp has extended its registration. Camp runs from July 23 to 27. Please come by the school for more information or drop-off your applications. You can also visit: http://cacanj.weebly.com to download applications and program details.
PTO Newsletter for 6/09/18
- Congratulations to Mira Huang and Sylvia Wu who were elected as the new co-chairs of the PTO for the 2018-1019 school year. Irene Chan will continue on as Vice Chair.
- The following classes will be participating in the Graduation Ceremony on June 16th: Chinese 101, PC8 and 10A.
- The parents of all graduating students need to stop by the PTO/Admin table in the Cafetorium and reserve their cap and gown rental for the graduation ceremony. There is a $20 deposit for the cap/gown and a rental fee of $7. The rental fee will include a 2018 gold keepsake charm and tassel for each student to keep.
- If you have completed your two PTO activities for the year, please stop by the PTO desk in the Cafetorium to request your deposit be returned. The last day to get your deposit back is June 16, 2018. If you haven't completed your two PTO activities, we are still looking for volunteers to help with graduation:
- Stock up for the summer and help support the school by purchasing ShopRite, Hmart and 99 Ranch Market gift cards at face value. 5%-6% of all gift card sales will be donated to the school. Gift cards can be purchased at the PTO table in the Cafetorium.
- Food vendors will be in the Cafetorium lobby from 11:00am-12:30pm. This week's food vendors are:
- Bo-Hai Dumpling: assorted frozen dumplings and buns
- Domoko Sushi Ramen: teriyaki lunch boxes, ramen soup, and sushi rolls
- Happy Family: assorted appetizers and lunch boxes
- Honest Foods: kimchi, fermented rice and Asian-style pancakes
- Hsiu-Ling Taiwanese Kitchen: assorted lunch boxes and bubble tea
- 期末年度烤肉聚餐將於六月十日12點到五點，假東布朗市Welsh Park 舉辦，我們將烤一隻50磅重的豬。烤肉聚餐費用是成人十元小孩人五元。請到教務處登記報名。
- 期末謝師宴午餐聚會將在本週六12點於Teppanaki Gill & Supreme Buffet舉辦。
- 恭喜Mira Huang 馬米娃，and Sylvia Wu 當選2018-2019年度家長會會長。原會長Irene Chan將轉任副會長，繼續服務家長與學子。感謝她們為我們學校盡心盡力！
- 以下班級將在6/16出席本屆畢業典禮：基礎中文班101， 實用中文8班，傳統中文班10甲。
- 本週美食攤(11:00 am -12:300 pm)：