- Passport to Taiwan Festival, the celebration of Taiwanese American Heritage Week will be been held at Union Square on May, 27th. Our school will have two booths and we need volunteers. Come join us for a day of Taiwanese food, arts and crafts and performances!
- MJCS is hosting the CACA Fun Day on 5/20. Join us for a day of exciting performances, fun games, and great food. Come buy your tickets and get early purchase discount.
- Early registration for 2018-19 will continue for next several weeks. Please come by the cafetorium to pick up your forms or speak to our admins with any question you might have.
- Mayor Cohen of East Brunswick is coming to our school on May 19th in a town hall style meeting to share his vision for the town’s redevelopment. We’re co-hosting this event with Huaxia Chinese School. We encourage all East Brunswick residents to participate so ideas and concerns can discuss openly. The meeting will start at 1pm, and meeting room number will be announced at a later day.
- 2018 CACA Chinese Culture Summer Camp is open for registration. Camp runs from July 23 to 27. Please come by the school for more information or drop-off your applications. You can also visit: http://cacanj.weebly.com to download applications and program details.
- FASCA Princeton is accepting application for 2018 members. The training camp contains the two-day learning and training and a whole-year empowerment program. For more information, please contact David Chen (email@example.com) or download applications from http://www.mjcs.us/event-1/
- PTO Newsletter for 5/12/18
- This Saturday is our annual PTO Mother's Day Breakfast Sale. Homemade congee, noodles, fried rice, baked goods and other food items will be on sale outside the Cafetorium from 9:30am-12:00pm. Most items are $1 - $2. Come and support the school by purchasing some of the delicious items parents and teachers have donated. If you would like to show off your cooking skills and contribute a food item to the event, please sign-up using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0b4aafa623a02-mothers4
- Food vendors will be in the Cafetorium lobby from 11:00am-12:30pm. This week's food vendors are:
- Bo-Hai Dumpling (assorted frozen dumplings and buns)
- Domoko Sushi Ramen (teriyaki lunch boxes, ramen soup, and sushi rolls)
- Passport to Taiwan年度活動將於5/27在紐約展開。活動內容包括台灣美食、藝術手工藝以及表演等。本校將在活動中設立兩個攤位，需要義工協助。意者請洽行政人員。
- 海外青年文化大使團(FASCA)開始招收2018年團員。培訓包括兩天的密集培訓營，及全年度的活動。詳情請洽David Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org)或見：http://www.mjcs.us/event-1
- 家長會將於5/12舉辦母親節早餐義賣。請到此登記捐獻自制食物或擔任義工。 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0b4aafa623a02-mothers4
- 5. 本週美食攤(11:00 am -12:300 pm)：