- We are hosting CACA Fun Day on Sunday. Join us for a day of exciting performances, fun games, and great food. Come buy your tickets and get early purchase discount.
- Mayor Cohen of East Brunswick is coming to our school on Saturday to present his vision for the town’s redevelopment program. We’re co-hosting this event with Huaxia Chinese School. We encourage all East Brunswick residents to participate so ideas and concerns can discuss openly. The meeting will start at 1pm in the cafetorium.
- Passport to Taiwan Festival, the celebration of Taiwanese American Heritage Week will be been held at Union Square on May, 27th. Our school will have two booths and we need volunteers. Come join us for a day of Taiwanese food, arts and crafts and performances!
- Early registration for 2018-19 will continue for next several weeks. Please come by the cafetorium to pick up your forms or speak to our admins with any question you might have.
- 2018 CACA Chinese Culture Summer Camp is open for registration. Camp runs from July 23 to 27. Please come by the school for more information or drop-off your applications. You can also visit: http://cacanj.weebly.com to download applications and program details.
- FASCA Princeton is accepting application for 2018 members. The training camp contains the two-day learning and training and a whole-year empowerment program. For more information, please contact David Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or download applications from http://www.mjcs.us/event-1/
- School will be closed on Memorial Day, May 26.
PTO Newsletter for 5/19/18
- Many thanks to all the parents and teachers who donated food, bought food and helped serve food at last week's PTO Mother's Day Breakfast Sale. We raised $380!
- We are looking for volunteers to help us with this Sunday's CACA Fun Day. Please sign-up using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0b4aafa623a02-caca5.
- If you have extra party favors or trinkets that we can give away to kids playing our Fun Day Carnival games, please consider donating them to us by dropping them off at the PTO table in the Cafetorium on Saturday.
- If you have completed your two PTO activities for the year, please stop by the PTO desk in the Cafetorium from 11:15am-12:30pm to request your PTO deposit be returned.
- Food vendors will be in the Cafetorium lobby from 11:00am-1:00pm. This week's food vendors are:
- Domoko Sushi Ramen: teriyaki lunch boxes, ramen soup, and sushi rolls
- Golden China Steamed Buns: fried vegetable spring rolls and assorted steamed buns
- Happy Family: assorted appetizers and lunch boxes
- Honest Foods: kimchi, fermented rice and Asian-style pancakes
- Passport to Taiwan年度活動將於5/27在紐約展開。活動內容包括台灣美食、藝術手工藝以及表演等。本校將在活動中設立兩個攤位，需要義工協助。意者請洽行政人員。
- 海外青年文化大使團(FASCA)開始招收2018年團員。培訓包括兩天的密集培訓營，及全年度的活動。詳情請洽David Chen (email@example.com)或見：http://www.mjcs.us/event-1
- 本週美食攤(11:00 am -12:300 pm)：